Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hey you guys!!

Let's get this party started (again) :)

So... Overachieving Annie has already read Blankets and Kafka on the Shore. Annie - what do you think? Should the rest of us read those? Would they provide good discussion fodder? Annie, I think you are also reading Candyfreak? Should we read that? Or Mickey showed me a new book by the author of Candyfreak I like the title - it's Which Brings Me to You. He is really enjoying it.

We also talked about Catcher in the Rye, which is such a short and easy read. So... everyone around the world, what's your pleasure?

When I'm home in July, could we sit down and have a face-to-face meeting and plot our reading schedule for the rest of the year? And then I could order two copies of each of the books (one for MN and one for KS)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home