Thursday, March 02, 2006

March-ing On

Two of the five sisters have posted -- V, J, and P -- where are you? Right now, we're not a handful; we're just a peace sign!

We talked about reading Kissing the Rain in Feb, but it looks like that may become our March read instead. I read it on the plane today and think it's going to spark some interesting discussions. Annie loves it and she's no slouch, but I have to admit I felt a little ill the entire time I was reading it. Was it the story or was it my overindulgence the night before? Hmm...

While we're waiting for some interesting Kissing the Rain chatter to begin, I thought I would blog about favorite book titles. Here are a few of mine; what are yours?
-- Unbearable lightness of being
-- I cannot get you close enough
-- Light can be both wave and particle
-- In the land of dreamy dreams
-- Falling through space
-- Drunk with love

1 Comments:

Blogger PMJ said...

And TWO become THREE!!!!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home